RJ TextEd - A Unicode source and text editor.
RJ TextEd is released as FREEWARE. However, if you find the program useful I would appreciate a small donation.
Below is a small list of features available in the program.
- Auto completion.
- Code folding.
- Column mode.
- Multi edit and multi select
- Advanced sorting.
- Handles both ASCII and binary files.
- CSS and HTML wizards.
- CSS and HTML preview using internal IE, Firefox 4 and Chrome browsers.
- FTP and SFTP client with synchronization.
- File explorer, text clips, code explorer, project manager...
- Convert between code pages, Unicode formats and text formats.
- Unicode and ANSI code page detection.
- Open/Save UTF-8 encoded files without a signature (BOM).
- Unicode file paths and file names.
- HTML validation, format and repair.
- Tools available like syntax editor, color picker, charmap...
There are a many features not listed above. Including spell checking, e-mail support, advanced search with regular expressions. To learn more about the program you could check out the screenshots, or just try it out. The program is absolutely free.
April 8, 2014
RJ TextEd v8.95 has been released and is available in the download section. Several improvements have been made and several issues fixed.
Check out the download section for more details.