Where can I download V16.16-x64 (*not* beta version)?

Ask how to do things or if a certain feature is available in the program.
DerellLicht1

Where can I download V16.16-x64 (*not* beta version)?

Post by DerellLicht1 »

I'm trying to find the version where Ctrl-right/left worked properly, which is neither V16.15 nor V16.16b2 ...
pjj

Re: Where can I download V16.16-x64 (*not* beta version)?

Post by pjj »

Nowhere; this version hasn't been released yet 8)

Some older stable versions are available at FossHub.
Alium tibi quaere fratrem; hic, quem tuum putas, meus est. Titus Flāvius Caesar Vespasiānus Augustus
DerellLicht1

Post by DerellLicht1 »

Thank ye, @pjj !!!

As it turns out, the Master is one step ahead of me, and has already fixed everything!!
Wow...
pjj

Post by pjj »

Let me make a small(?) correction: Rickard is several steps of us all.

...Okay, perhaps I shouldn't spill the beans, but, hey, YOLO. So one of my trusted sources informed me that Rickard already had on his machine -- one of his machines to be precise -- you'd never guess... wait for it... RJ TextEdOS! Do you understand? Right now one boots into Windows and runs RJ TextEd and possibly other programs. In this new revolutionary scenario one would boot into RJ TextEdOS and then run RJ TextEd; there will be no need to run other programs, since RJ TextEd will have it all.

Like seriously, all.

Alium tibi quaere fratrem; hic, quem tuum putas, meus est. Titus Flāvius Caesar Vespasiānus Augustus
DerellLicht1

Post by DerellLicht1 »

pjj wrote: 09 Apr 2024 21:58 Let me make a small(?) correction: Rickard is several steps of us all.

...Okay, perhaps I shouldn't spill the beans, but, hey, YOLO. So one of my trusted sources informed me that Rickard already had on his machine -- one of his machines to be precise -- you'd never guess... wait for it... RJ TextEdOS! Do you understand? Right now one boots into Windows and runs RJ TextEd and possibly other programs. In this new revolutionary scenario one would boot into RJ TextEdOS and then run RJ TextEd; there will be no need to run other programs, since RJ TextEd will have it all.

Like seriously, all.
ya know, I'd walk away from this conversation, but I can't because my leg's being pulled ...
pjj

Post by pjj »