Forum update to v3.3.0

News or information.
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Forum update to v3.3.0

Post by Rickard Johansson »

I've updated the forum to the latest version.

Hopefully this will fix the issues with attachments.
yereverluvinuncleber

Re: Forum update to v3.3.0

Post by yereverluvinuncleber »

Great but by God it's jarring on the eyes.

Can you calm it down a bit and make it look a little more familiar... I thought I'd landed on the moon.
"Noli pati a scelestis opprimi"... or is it "non lacessit illegitimae te carborundum"?

You can find me on Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/yereverluvinuncleber/gallery/
pjj

Post by pjj »

Isn't it the same a s before? :? Anyway, why don't you go to User Control Panel > Board preferences > Edit global settings and choose a board style that would be better suited for you out of 7 skins available there?
Alium tibi quaere fratrem; hic, quem tuum putas, meus est. Titus Flāvius Caesar Vespasiānus Augustus
yereverluvinuncleber

Post by yereverluvinuncleber »

I wasn't aware there was such a thing! Having not set one before and there being none available to the users on any other BB/forum that I currently use.

The theme/style is called "absolution" for anyone else that cares to revert. That is what I had always previously encountered when accessing RJ's forum and I promise you, I had never modified the default theme and was completely unaware that such a facility existed.

Pleased that the forum now looks more like home.
Last edited by yereverluvinuncleber on 07 Aug 2020 21:18, edited 1 time in total.
"Noli pati a scelestis opprimi"... or is it "non lacessit illegitimae te carborundum"?

You can find me on Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/yereverluvinuncleber/gallery/
pjj

Post by pjj »

yereverluvinuncleber wrote: 07 Aug 2020 13:07 I wasn't aware there was such a thing!
Well, I forgot about it long time ago, so had to check at phpBB website 8)
yereverluvinuncleber wrote: 07 Aug 2020 13:07 The theme/style is call "absolution" for anyone else that cares to revert.
This is default ("guest") theme; seems like it has breadcrumb not working, though. (I for one prefer prosilver.) (There are more available, btw.)
Alium tibi quaere fratrem; hic, quem tuum putas, meus est. Titus Flāvius Caesar Vespasiānus Augustus