PART 1: Themes
- Themes are defined in "C:\PORTABLE\RJ TextEd\Styles\*.vsf" file, aren't they ?
- Are they the only ones ?
- Each theme comes with its own *.syx file, doesn't it ?
- Where are these files stored ? Files "C:\PORTABLE\RJ TextEd\Syntax\*.syx" are too few to cover all cases ...
- *.vsf files are binary files. Does exist amy way to edit them outside Theme manager ?
- Does exist an exhaustive list of their options (with meaning and allowed values) ? May be I'm wrong but it seems that only a thiny fraction is exposed in Themes Manager ...
- Each of *.syx file shoud come with an associated color map files. Where is it ?
- C:\PORTABLE\RJ TextEd\Help\TextEd.chm contains a section about .ssx but,
notwithstanding the syntax color customization I have made, there is no one of them in my machine still. So, where are the changes I made stored ?
- Can I install palettes *.tmTheme downloaded from https://tmtheme-editor.herokuapp.com/#! ... me/Monokai ?
- Otherwise, what repository should I explore ?
- Provided that It's feasible, where have I to place them ?
- How can I export syntax coloring schemes definded into a theme to another theme, or save ir for migrating over an another pc ?