SOLVED - REQUEST: RJTextEd icon packs.

Make a request or discuss new features.
yereverluvinuncleber

SOLVED - REQUEST: RJTextEd icon packs.

Post by yereverluvinuncleber »

RJTextEd icon packs would be a useful feature, having icon packs that you can select and allow some customisation as to the icon set that you can use. For instance, I have a set of icons that could easily be persuaded to take the place of the default RJTextEd icons, I have created hundreds of ICO, PNG and BMP icon types over the years.

windowsGeneralIcons.png
windowsGeneralIcons.png (1.33 MiB) Viewed 2582 times
Examples of the icons that are available elsewhere (mine).

The current set of icons are perfectly satisfactory but the ability to change an icon to match those that you experience in other editors would be particularly useful. I cite the block comment icon as an example that is very different design from the block comment icon used in my other editors. I would change that one in a trice.

If the icons were located outside the RJTextEd binary and could be selected individually when customising the toolbar icons, such functionality would be a very useful addition.
ciustomiseToolbar01.png
ciustomiseToolbar01.png (15.31 KiB) Viewed 2574 times
Last edited by yereverluvinuncleber on 27 Sep 2021 15:39, edited 1 time in total.
"Noli pati a scelestis opprimi"... or is it "non lacessit illegitimae te carborundum"?

You can find me on Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/yereverluvinuncleber/gallery/
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Re: REQUEST: RJTextEd icon packs.

Post by Rickard Johansson »

You can do this already. In the program folder you'll find a program called ImageListEditor. Use it to open an existing image list and modify it. Save it with a unique name and select the image list in options (Style and fonts -> Menu and toolbar images).
yereverluvinuncleber

Re: SOLVED? REQUEST: RJTextEd icon packs.

Post by yereverluvinuncleber »

Very good! I will give it a go.
"Noli pati a scelestis opprimi"... or is it "non lacessit illegitimae te carborundum"?

You can find me on Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/yereverluvinuncleber/gallery/