FIXED: close to hibernate (in options) ceased to work in 15.40

Report issues, odd behaviors or submit a detailed bug report.
zifnab

FIXED: close to hibernate (in options) ceased to work in 15.40

Post by zifnab »

Environment > Options > Customize > Program > Close and Minimize: Close to hibernate (save session without prompt)
no other checkbox ticked in that "Close and Minimize" section.

it used to:
- close the app (through the top-right corner "x" icon of the window), even with plenty files opened with modification either saved or unsaved (no question asked)
- reopening the app: got everything as when I left (all same files opened, waiting for their modification to be saved when applicable)

since installation update of 15.40:
- issue #1: closing the app: I now always get a popup if I have anything with modifications pending to be saved ("save changes made to file? yes/no/cancel/no to all/yes to all"). no way around that popup.
- issue #2: if I close the app with files opened but no pending modification to be saved: it closes. when I reopen, files previously opened are not reopened. which was not the way hibernate (through the option mentioned at the top) worked. in the past: it reopened with my previous files opened.

worth noticing: the "File > Hibernate" feature still works as expected.
(I am not sure if this one survives reboots/shutdowns of computer (not tried), but the "Close to hibernate" option did).

kind regards and thanks for this great app!
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Re: close to hibernate (in options) ceased to work in 15.40

Post by Rickard Johansson »

Fixed in next release (v15.41). Thanks!