SFTP - Refresh button

Report issues, odd behaviors or submit a detailed bug report.
pjj

Re: SFTP - Refresh button

Post by pjj »

inspector71 wrote:
22 Mar 2021 12:03
Hey, stop making me chase your off topic bait 😁
inspector71 wrote:
22 Mar 2021 12:41
Suspect is best I go back to Komodo.
À propos, why would you go back to Komodo instead of taking on Visual Code Studio (if we speak about free code editors)? VSC tops Komodo hands down.
Alium tibi quaere fratrem; hic, quem tuum putas, meus est. Titus Flāvius Caesar Vespasiānus Augustus

Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Post by Rickard Johansson »

inspector71 wrote:
21 Mar 2021 04:07
Fairly sure there was a refresh button on the FTP menu.
You can refresh in the "File Commander", but not in the FTP panel. If you need a refresh button - just make a feature request and I'll probably add one :?

Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Post by Rickard Johansson »

yereverluvinuncleber, pjj ...
I appreciate your desire to discuss the future of the software and all of your suggestions, but maybe you shouldn't just hijack any random thread to do it 8) Maybe you could create your own thread in general discussions? :-D

pjj

Post by pjj »

Rickard Johansson wrote:
23 Mar 2021 11:05
I appreciate your desire to discuss the future of the software and all of your suggestions, but maybe you shouldn't just hijack any random thread to do it 8) Maybe you could create your own thread in general discussions? :-D
Fair point! I will, when time permits (or maybe yereverluvinuncleber will be faster?).
Alium tibi quaere fratrem; hic, quem tuum putas, meus est. Titus Flāvius Caesar Vespasiānus Augustus

yereverluvinuncleber

Post by yereverluvinuncleber »

I did apologise!
"Noli pati a scelestis opprimi"... or is it "non lacessit illegitimae te carborundum"?

You can find me on Deviantart https://www.deviantart.com/yereverluvinuncleber/gallery/