With of Preferences-Dialog Box

Discuss localization of the program and language files.
Walti

With of Preferences-Dialog Box

Post by Walti »

Would it possible to make the Dialog-Box for the Preferences wider ?

The Problem is many Languages eg:German need more place to use the same Words/Descriptions then English.

I have often trouble to translate a Text/Description to fit in the available space, often there is a truncation to the available space mostly in Settings where are 2 colums / 2 options in one row.

German Language use about 50% more Space then English.

I hope you understand what i mean.

Thanks again for your great work

Walti
Rickard Johansson
Site Admin

Post by Rickard Johansson »

I've made the option dialog a bit wider in v6.30. I've also tested it using the German language file.
Nelson143

Re: With of Preferences-Dialog Box

Post by Nelson143 »

Actually Polish language file is almost localized (translated are 98% of all strings), and now I would like begin validation of Polish UI. I count on test and potential suggestions, bug reports etc. from usActually Polish language file is almost localized (translated are 98% of all strings), and now I would like begin validation of Polish UI. I count on test and potential suggestions, bug reports etc. from user and especially Polish users: :lol:
Our Actual Exams and testking gre exam provide 640-692 marks in Aruba paced test engine to help you pass wikipedia latest resource Harvard University dumps exam by using Lynn University