Toolbar questions

Ask how to do things or if a certain feature is available in the program.
Professor Bernd

Toolbar questions

Post by Professor Bernd »

Here are a few questions about the toolbar. :)

1. How to change the toolbar icons?

2. How to set up the toolbar so that "normal" functions (e.g. from the main toolbar) and own functions (e.g. from the user toolbar) are shown combined, so that they are in 1 toolbar (or at least in 1 line).

3. Toolbar-Items/Buttons "Run, Run w/o build, Compile, Build":
How to set up these 4 buttons basically? How to set them up so that they work for single scripts and not only for projects? How to specify the current script in the command parameters? "[FilePath]" or "%F" don't work and I can't find any information in the help.

pjj

Re: Toolbar questions

Post by pjj »

Professor Bernd wrote:
03 Apr 2021 21:07
1. How to change the toolbar icons?
There are several toolbars; anyway, you click on main (top) toolbar with right mouse button and select "Customize" (or go to Environment > Customize toolbars...). You can only switch on/off button there, though. If you want to pick another set of icons, go to Options > Style and fonts > Menu and Toolbars > Menu and toolbar images (there are only two to choose from, but you can prepare your own set).
Professor Bernd wrote:
2. How to set up the toolbar so that "normal" functions (e.g. from the main toolbar) and own functions (e.g. from the user toolbar) are shown combined, so that they are in 1 toolbar (or at least in 1 line).
You can't. You can add your own icons (of tools) into User Toolbar.
Professor Bernd wrote:
3. Toolbar-Items/Buttons "Run, Run w/o build, Compile, Build":
How to set up these 4 buttons basically? How to set them up so that they work for single scripts and not only for projects? How to specify the current script in the command parameters? "[FilePath]" or "%F" don't work and I can't find any information in the help.
Sorry, no idea: I have never used them (I only use RJ TE for Web projects).
Alium tibi quaere fratrem; hic, quem tuum putas, meus est. Titus Flāvius Caesar Vespasiānus Augustus

Professor Bernd

Re: Toolbar questions

Post by Professor Bernd »

Even though this is less good news, at least now I don't have to look any further. Thank you for the info! 8)